Different Types of Visas You Can Get to Enter America

There are several different types of visas that you can get to enter America. An F-1 visa is required for full-time students in a U.S. academic institution. This type of visa also allows for employment on campus. Another type of F-1 visa is the F-2. It’s for spouses and minor children of an LPR. The F-4 visa is for border commuters who live outside the U.S. and work in the United States. In addition, an M-visa is available for vocational trainees or those who work in non-academic institutions. Finally, the F-visa is needed for language training programs.

Look here the EB 5 VISA Cost.

B-2 visa:

The B-2 visa is required for people who plan on working for an American company in a specific field. It is similar to the B-1 visa but is only valid for six months. The current coronavirus pandemic has severely restricted travel to the U.S., and many consulates are closed to non-emergency applications. Some countries are also not allowed to enter the U.S. unless an emergency medical worker.

Immigrant visa:

An immigrant visa is for people who want to permanently live in the United States. It’s valid for a year and is stamped with an I-551 admission stamp at the port of entry. Once you have been in the U.S. for one year, you will be processed for a green card. Moreover, if you have children, they will automatically be U.S. citizens upon admission. In addition, they can apply for an N-560 certificate of citizenship.

H-1B visa:

If you plan to work in the United States, the H-1B visa is for you. Those working in these fields need a J-1 visa. However, you can also apply for a J-2 if you’re dependent on a J-1. If you’re a tourist, the J-2 visa is for you. If you’re an employee, you apply for a D. You can work in the U.S. for a job or a business, but the H-2A is for you.

B-1 visa:

The B-1 visa is the most common visa that can allow you to enter the U.S. as a temporary worker. This visa is for employees in specialty occupations that don’t require you to live in the United States full time. A B-2 is the only type of visa valid for those who work in the maritime industry. But if you’re a Canadian, the B-1 is the only one that can be applied for.